Wednesday, February 21, 2007

today was a sweet day

so yea tec was great like always.i finished up lesson 6 in our CIW training books.its html coding and all that good jazz.then once i got back to regular school i decides i was gonna go home so my wonderful mom called me out.a good friend of mine teddy left too.we went to his house and played stupid computer games.lol.and yes they were dumb.there where so retarded its not even funny.so then we made a sweet picture.its of a fat guy with tattoos.we used photoshop to make it.its great looking.like its not that good but its funny and thats what counts.i had to go back to tec today to work on t-shirt design that we are gonna sell for a fund raiser for our chicago field trip.i cant wait for that trip.coley went with me.shes such a great girlfriend.she helped me with idea and the shirt looks wonderful.after working on the shirt designs.all of us left.all of us includes coley,jh,megan an me. we all went to starbucks,yay starbucks!!!!!i ended buying 3 scratch and win lotto tickets.and no i didnt win.it was disappointing.one of the workers went and bought some and she stole my winning ticket.but it was a friend so its ok.lol.when me and coley left there we went to her house to spend some nice time together.being all cute.lol.actually we got into a water fight and ran around the house with water.it was great.lol.so overall today has been a great day.if anything else happens that worth blogging then ill give a update but its already 9 and i have homework to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you babe, and that water fight was fun, I looked so gay afterwards, but cheahhhhh I got you!!!

JH said...

wow, second post and I already had a shout out... thanks wet cat.. did i mention that we love coley! (we = Megan & JH) I speak for Megan, whether she likes it or not.