Sunday, April 1, 2007

fun day!

today was a fun day..so i wake up and went to coleys house and she laughed at me soooo much.it looked really bad.lol.she got all pretty looking and then we raced to my house ( wait that was yesterday but i hate using the backspace key).she won and i even sped.i have no idea how thats really weird.watch her really have like a james bond car with like jets on it.lol.so me and my family were all joking about my hair and how to fix it.there wasnt much good hair left.we went to the mall with my mom and dad to get me a suit.i got one it i look fly in it.its for coleys prom.i rented the shirt and vest and shoes tho.im not sure why.i bought the suit but have nothing of my own to wear with it.o well.so then some other stuff happend but i cant say what because if certain people i know read this before tomorrow it could ruin the surprise,so read a update tomorrow.lol.jimmys ice cream was giving away custards to day and they were so good,free ice cream.me and coley roller bladed there.it was a overall good day except i feel naked...

1 comment:

Megan said...

I like your haircut carl!