Sunday, April 29, 2007

PROM!!!!








last night was coleys prom.i had so much fun.we went to eat at a place called Bahama Breeze.we rode in a lincoln limo down there and it had rims.we were straight BALLIN!!!!there was somthing like 17 people in our group.a lot of them i didnt know.lol.i bought coleys mom flowers to say thank you for letting me take coley to prom.she liked from what i could tell.lol.so yea my grandpa took pictures of us.once we got to the restaurant we had to wait for some reason.they said they werent ready for us.we had reservations for 5:30 but still.i had a salad that way i wouldnt spill anything on me.it was sooo good tho and it was big.coley got BBQ chicken.it looked good.so when we left we thought we were gonna be late for prom.you had to be in the doors by 9.so got there at like 8:30ish. good thing.im happy i went.i had fun.coley looked amazing!!!!we both did.i had to shave and take out my ear rings.lol.but i gotta leave my lip ring in.dont make much sense to me.after prom we went back to coleys house to change into regular clothes.then we headed out to her friends house for a bon-fire. it was only me,coley,kelly,and Janelle house. but still we just kinda hung out around a fire and talked.i got home around 3.come to find out i had to sleep on the couch which i hated.my grandparents had my parents bed and my parents had mine.so i got stuck with the couch.and i had to leave the light on.i was pissed.i couldnt sleep.then i got woken up early because people were watching TV.like gee thanks.o well tho.its too late now.but yea last night was fun!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: