Monday, September 24, 2007

CHUCK $11 computer repair man/ spy

wow this show is sweet.it has action but not the normal tough guy muscle head action show.this guy is a computer repair guy who got a email from a friend that was in the CIA.when he opened the message and solved a riddle he saw a bunch of pictures that he wasnt suppose to see.he meet a hot girl while at work who was a CIA agent but chuck didnt know this.the two go on a date and it seems to be going good when agents from another group crash it.this other agency is called NSA.the NSA wants him and so does the CIA.he starts telling the information that he saw and they come to realize there is a bomb in a hotel near them.they race over to the hotel.chuck had to disarm the bomb.he used to geekyness to override the bomd using dos.

i have a feeling that i will be watching this show more often and hopefully blogging about it everytime.maybe ill end up like my blogger inspiration JH.head over and check out her blog tivo changed my life

2 comments:

taawd said...

tag, you're it... see my blog! I'm Jennie's friend!

Jeniffer said...

I recently visited your blog (http://wetcatcarl.blogspot.com/2007/09/chuck-11-computer-repair-man-spy.html)and found it quite interesting .I have website that has deals with the same subject. Therefore, exchanging content links with your blog i would help to generate traffic and gain maximum backlinks. If you are interested with my proposal please mail me at (jeniffertech@gmail.com)

Best regards!
Jeniffer