Tuesday, September 25, 2007

tag

The rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. im called wet cat because im hairy and when i go swimming i look like a wet cat.i guess its because when cats get wet they look really skinny just like me.

2. when i was really litte i had a air duct in my room.the kind that go from the second to the first floor and you can see directly through it.well me and my sister we playing with on it and she fell through.it was my idea to play on it.opps.

3. when i was younger my littlest sister was swinging a baseball bat around and hit my nose.it didnt break or even blood but it hurt like hell.

4. when i was a toddler when my aunt got married i wouldnt walk own the aisle as the ring bear because i didnt want to get married.my parents told me i wasnt and i still wouldnt go unless i had my red cowboy hat and my wooden gun.

5. i used to have hearing problems when i was in elementary school.i had to go through speech theropy all the way from first to fifth grade.

6. i used to have a blader problem.more then most kids.i had to have a little surgry to fix it.

7. i dont have any phobias or anything like that but growing old alone does scare me.good thing im still young.

i dont really know 7 people that are blogging yet that havent been tagged yet.
ill update that part later.

3 comments:

taawd said...

very informative! i even got a couple of laughs along the way! thanks for participating!

JH said...

i wanted to see if you wanted to get coffee today but i don't know where to call...

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.