Sunday, September 16, 2007

trip to flint

me and coley went to flint yesterday to go to the art muesum there.it was sooo much fun.i really enjoyed it.it was her suprise.me and her take each other on suprise dates for fun.and most of the time they are not around here.lol.we left in the morning and had a nice easy drive there.got there and it was actually free on saturdays.i tricked and told her we were going to franknmuth.we got coffee in the morning and had nice talks.on the way back we stopped by and saw mrs.holladay.she bought us coffee which was super nice.once we got back in port huron we went to cilies for some good food.it was a wonderful day all day.when we got back to my house her and my sisters boyfriend dan and my family all decided to play triple E.its a sweet card game.my dad won but coley was doing very good.im so proud of her.

No comments: