Monday, September 10, 2007

i hope things get better

today was so hard to get through.the day seemed so long.during my math class i left because i couldnt handle it.i had to walk around and try to relax.coleys mom gave me a big hug to comfort me.its not easy to lose a friend like that.it makes me sad that i didnt hang out with him more.i just worked and hung out with coley.i need to start seeing all my friends again.you never know what might happen or to who.its a real eye opener.so to my friends that read this i love you guys.everyone who has helped me in anyway possible thank you.i spent the entire day bumed out of my mind.but how is someone suppose to think when that happens.the only good thing about today was seeing coley when i woke up with coffee and she gave me a hug hug.lasty night i drove to her house balling my eyes out.yes i cry so what.she comforted me so much.i know that hes in a better place.he has to be.hes dylan.another good thing was i got a new camera bag.its cool looking and big.it holds both my camera and all my lenses and other objects.now im waiting for my new lense to come in and then save to order my new flash.i hope tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: